How to notify viewers that a VOD replay will be available?
In Step 3 "Add your video" of the Cleeng Live event creation process, broadcasters can select if the event will be available as a VOD replay.
Under "Will you be adding a VOD replay?" you can choose between no replay, within 24 hours and 72 hours.
**The broadcaster still needs to set up the replay manually by creating a VOD. This is not automatically done when selected the replay option drop-down in the example above.
For steps on how to do this please click here.
There are 3 main reasons why Cleeng Live allows broadcasters to enable this feature:
• Provide the best viewing experience for the fans to relive all the action.
• Reducing amount of refunds requests if any issues with the live stream.
• Cleeng Customer Success Team is aware of the Replay in case of inquiries coming in.
How will the audiences be notified?
- You can advise your customers of a VOD replay via email using a third party email marketing service such as Mail Chimp.
- Also by activating the VOD replay availability inside the offer creation (Step 3), the event FAQ & Support page will automatically be updated with new information:
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team