Improved Free Trial Metrics
We are happy to announce that we have refined our trial calculation method to ensure that trial analytics better reflect differences in real-world approaches to signup incentives.
Starting with this release, we will exclude certain types of free subscriptions that are in some way distinct from a free trial (such as free coupons or offers with a 100% discount).
This adjustment will provide you with more accurate and insightful data in your dashboards. Specifically, the following dashboards will be influenced:
- All Purchases Overview: The Trial Conversion chart and number will now reflect only genuine trial subscriptions.
- Trial Reports (Trial Daily & Trial Evolution): These reports will showcase real trial data, excluding free subscriptions that do not meet the criteria.
- Segments Overview: The section dedicated to Trials will be more precise, giving you a clearer picture of your trial-related metrics.
MediaStore SDK My Account - UX Improvement
We have added an explanatory note in MediaStore SDK My Account for cases when a customer upgrades a subscription via the IMMEDIATE_WITH_TIME_PRORATION algorithm.
Such a subscription switch results in the “Upgrade” button being inactive because a customer cannot schedule another upgrade before the next charge (the renewal date). Adding a note that explains this behavior will make the user experience smoother.
Cleeng Dashboard Navigation Improvement - Transactional Emails Pages
We are happy to share another usability improvement in the Cleeng Dashboard: this time we have simplified the navigation by reducing the number of pages in the left-hand menu.
Transactional Emails page has remained in the menu on the left  while its subpages (Templates, Branding and Mailchimp Integration) are now presented as tabs .
ChurnIQ Data Refresh Time Change
ChurnIQ data refresh schedule has been changed. Now, the refresh times are as follows:
- 6:00 am UTC with latest data from 5:00 am UTC
- 12:00 pm UTC with latest data from 11:00 am UTC
- 6:00 pm UTC with latest data from 5:00 pm UTC
- 12:00 am UTC with latest data from 11:00 pm UTC
Please refer to How recent is my ChurnIQ data? to find out more about data refresh.
MediaStore SDK Components Changes
The following release for MediaStore SDK Components has taken place recently:
5.4.2 - for details, please see Release 5.4.2 What's changed
Click here to subscribe to our release notes emails and we will send them over to your inbox.