Checkout and Email Header Branding
You can easily style the way your Cleeng checkout and automated emails (receipts, reminders, warnings) look like, here's a simple video tutorial:
How to brand your Cleeng Checkout
Upload your logo and an exciting banner, and define the color scheme by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Cleeng account and go to the 'Customer Relationship' section. Then click on 'Branding' tab.
2. Add a header banner to the top of the checkout screen, and set the background color.
|Note: Make sure to upload a jpg or png, 560px by 70 px. Looking for the #fffff code? Check out this website>>|
3. Edit a welcome message that will be displayed below the banner.
4. What should be the default color of all buttons? You can decide it here.
|Note: you cannot edit the Single Sign On buttons (Facebook, Google, Yahoo).|
Here's an example of a checkout styling:
How to style the email header
1. Upload your logo
|Note: Your logo should be 100-300 px wide and max. 70 px tall.
Here's how it should look like:
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team