When using Cleeng's Live and Video on Demand hosted pages, you can easily style the page, checkout and automated emails templates (receipts, reminders, warnings) inline with your branding.
How to brand your Cleeng Checkout
Upload your logo and an exciting banner, and define the colour scheme by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Cleeng account and go to the 'Customer Relationship' section. Then click on 'Branding' tab.
2. Add a header banner to the top of the checkout screen, and set the background colour.
Note: Make sure to upload a jpg or png, 560px by 70 px. Looking for the #fffff code? Check out this website>>
3. Edit a welcome message that will be displayed below the banner.
4. What should be the default colour of all buttons? You can decide it here.
Note: you cannot edit the Single Sign On buttons (Facebook, Google, Yahoo).
Here's an example of a checkout styling:
How to style the email header
1. Upload your logo
Note: Your logo should be 100-300 px wide and max. 70 px tall.
Here's how it will look:
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team