1. Integrated Payout Automation:
Every month, under the conditions described in the Broadcaster's Agreement, we proceed with a payout of your earnings:
- The payout is made in USD/EUR/GBP around the 15th of each month and can be sent to any bank account (IBAN, ACH, SWIFT) or PayPal account. If the transfer is received in a different currency, local bank fees may apply. For larger account (100k€ monthly or more), early payout can be requested. Fees may apply
- You will then receive your payout invoice 3-5 days after the payout has been released. By default, the deposit we keep per month is 5% of all of your earnings.
- Please note that there's a $100 threshold. That means that, if you accumulate less than $100 of earnings by the payout date, Cleeng will not make the payout. It will be postponed until the total of accumulated amount exceeds $100.
- For example, if your earnings in April have not reached $100, but in April and May you earned more than $100, we will make the payout on June 15th.
2. Updating your payout information:
You can find your payment information by going to your dashboard, 'Earnings & Payout', where you can opt for different payout options, either through PayPal or by a bank account transfer. Please note that you can choose in which currency you want to conduct your transactions. We process the payout in GBP, USD and EUR. For a payout in another currency there will be a 2.5% conversion fee that will be added, please refer to the Broadcaster agreement, article 8, for further details.
At the end of every month, when you’ve earned more than 100 USD, your revenue will be calculated and displayed as a 'pending' payment. Any cases of fraud, as well as refund requests and social commissions, will also be analyzed at this time. You will receive the actual money transfer within 2 weeks after the close of the month.
- It is not possible to make a payout via bank transfer for countries which are not included in the Dashboard (Earnings & Payout section). For such cases, we advice to use PayPal or Payoneer as a payment method.
- We are able to release bank transfers to: Euro zone countries, United States, United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Poland.
3. Can I receive my payout early?
In the past, we have had a number of cases where we process early payouts before an event has been completed or for an event that then happens to be cancelled. In these cases, we end up with a financial gap when viewers request refunds or process chargebacks. To ensure neither you as the Broadcaster or Cleeng are affected, we minimize the risk for both parties by only processing the payout after the completion of the event.
- In the event that a Broadcaster would like to close his or her existing Cleeng account and withdraw the remaining funds, they will be charged an administrative fee of €/$ 75.
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team