In the case an event needs to be cancelled prior to the start date or time, Cleeng must to be notified immediately to ensure this matter is handled in a timely manner and to reduce the risk of chargebacks and negative viewer feedback.
Please follow the simple process below:
- Event is cancelled by the Broadcaster prior to the start time.
- Broadcaster needs to contact Cleeng ASAP via Support contact as well contacting the Support Manager and or your Sales Representative directly. Broadcaster also needs to advise of the cancellation with:
- Full event title
- Date of the event
- Detailed explanation of the cancellation eg: cancelled due to the weather, lack of sales has no longer made the event a viable endeavor…
Broadcaster should post a comment on their website and or social media pages advising of the cancellation and apologizing for any inconvenience caused.
- **Broadcaster should never advertise a refund for an event publicly.
- Once Cleeng has confirmed the cancellation with the Broadcaster, Cleeng will process a mass refund and advise each viewer of their refunded via email along with a description of the cancellation.
- Cleeng will confirm with the Broadcaster upon completion of the mass refund.
Please note Broadcasters will still be charged an admin fee for processing of refunds.