How to deactivate and update your coupon rules
Cleeng has now made it easy for you to deactivate coupons or update the expiration rules on your campaigns - both active and ended. You can edit the maximum number of uses or the expiration date. Please be guided by the following steps below:
Deactivating a coupon
1. Log in to your account
2. Go to 'Coupons and Promotions' tab under the 'Customer Relationship' section of your dashboard (in your main navigation, on the left hand side) and then click on 'Coupon campaigns' tab.
2. Then from here you can click on 'Deactivate' next to the campaign you would like to disable.
Updating a coupon campaigns
I. Updating the maximum number of uses:
If you would like to update an existing coupon campaign by extending the maximum number of uses, please be guided by the following steps:
1. Go to http://cleeng.com/us/my-account and log in.
2. On Cleeng Dashboard, under the 'Customer Relationship' section, click the 'Coupons and Promotions' tab.
3. Find the campaign you want to extend, and click on 'Update'.
4. Then adjust after how many uses this campaign should expire and hit 'Save'.
II. Updating the expiration date:
1. Click on 'Update' next to a campaign you plan to extend.
2. Set the expiration date and hit 'Save'.
You're all set!
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team