Cleeng's Refund Policy
- Cleeng's opening refund statement
- Eligible Refund Reasons
- Ineligible Refund Reasons
- Where to find processed refunds
Cleengs opening refund policy statement
When creating a Cleeng account, both Viewers and Broadcasters have access to the Cleeng Terms and conditions in which all refunds reasons are clearly stated and outlined. For any further questions relating to the Cleeng refund policy, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team by clicking the 'Submit a Request' button at the top of the page.
To put things in perspective, Cleeng usually experience 1% of refunds from the total amount of sales. For any eCommerce company, refunds are part of the normal activities and can easily range from 1% to 10% or more in sectors such as retail fashion for example.
Publishers can also find more details on our website, in the T&Cs. Section, 9.3: Cleeng handles customer support inquiries directly, always trying to meet the best interests of both the viewer and the broadcaster.
Eligible Refund Reasons
- When a Viewer made a double/multiple purchases using the same registration/login data.
- When the event was cancelled by the Broadcaster.
- When more than 80% of the show had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- When a video was missing as it wasn’t offered by the Broadcaster.
- The content was misleading – the description didn’t relate to actual content of the video.
In other cases, when Cleeng investigation doesn't bring a clear justification of a refund, we will contact the Broadcaster, seeking for their final decision in a given case.
Please note that this service is not available for Plug & Go Broadcaster – all refunds from their Viewers will be proceeded without further consultation.
Ineligible refund reasons
The refund policy is a part of Cleeng's Terms and Conditions.
Where to find processed refunds
You can easily see all processed refunds from your Dashboard. Use this FAQ to learn more.