Cleeng handles customer support inquiries directly, always trying to meet the best interests of both the consumer and the publisher.
Cleeng automatically refunds requests, based on the following reasons:
- When a Customer made a double/multiple purchases using the same registration/login data
- When the event was cancelled by the Publisher
- When more than 80% of the show had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality)
- When a video was missing as it wasn’t offered by the Publisher
- The content was misleading – the description didn’t relate to actual content of the video.
In other cases, when Cleeng investigation doesn't bring a clear justification of a refund, we will contact the Publisher, seeking for their final decision in a given case.
Please note that this service is not available for Plug & Go Publishers – all refunds from their customers will be proceeded without further consultation.
Cleeng will deny a refund based on the following reasons:
The refund policy is a part of Cleeng's Terms and Conditions.
- Here’s the version for the Publisher: http://cleeng.com/us/cleeng-publisher-agreement point 9.3.
- And here for the end user: http://cleeng.com/us/cleeng-user-agreement point 8.6
For further assistance, feel free to contact our friendly Cleeng Support team as they will be happy to assist you.