Locating a viewer account
When using Cleeng Core and Cleeng Merchant, it is very easy to find a single viewers account and their total transaction history as well as other important information such as; payment methods, coupons used and what emails have been automatically sent by the platform.
1. In the Cleeng Dashboard, click Reporting > Customer Transaction.
• On this page you can search the viewer via Transaction ID or Customer Email address.
• You can filter the viewer transaction on a different views like (Today, Yesterday, This week, etc.) Note: Check the date setting to ensure that you are on the right period before clicking Apply.
• Once you are on the viewer transactions page, click on the drop-down on the right hand side.
Where to find transaction details
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team