How to check who Bought my Offer?
Cleeng has a way for you to check how many viewer's bought your offer.
Here's a simple guide on how to do that:
1. Go to 'Offers sales' tab under the 'Reporting' section where you will see all your offers listed.
*Here you have the option to search using offer types, Offer ID and dates.
2. Click the 'see transaction' icon - this will reveal all viewer transactions for this offer.
3. After clicking 'see transaction' icon, you will be redirected to the Customer Transactions tab. From here, you can click the drop-down at the rightmost part o the section.
4. Upon clicking the drop-down, you can go even deeper on this particular transaction like, see the Transaction Details and Accounting side of things.
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team