Selling your Wistia videos
If you have chosen Wistia as your (OVP) online video provider, rest assured that you're in good hands.
Let us walk you through the steps on how to set up and protect your video using Wistia and Cleeng.
**Once you have added your video to the Wistia platform, we would advise you to protect your content.
1. Log into your Wistia account, go to your 'Account' then click 'Settings'
2. On the Setting page, select "Account" on the right hand side tool bar. Now simply scroll down the page to "Domain Restrictions". Select the ‘Enabled’ button and then enter the 'Cleeng.com' domain to have it white-listed. Scroll down and click to save your updates!
3. To make sure you can fully leverage Cleeng's social sharing options, you need to disable the social sharing functionality on your Wistia video. Go to the video you plan to sell and click on 'Video actions', then on ‘Customize'.
4. Disable all sharing under 'Share' bar. This can be done by clicking the 'ON' button highlighted in the box below which will become 'OFF'.
5. Now go back to the 'Video Actions' menu and click on 'Embed & Share'. Copy the ''Embed Code' and head to your Cleeng Video On-Demand creation flow under 'Cleeng Dashboard' > 'My Offers' > 'Video on Demand'.
6. Paste your embed code in the Cleeng Video On-Demand creation flow under step 3 (Add you video).
• Select the Video quality (SD, HD or 4K)
• Set the Runtime then hit Next to proceed then click on 'Update On-Demand Video'.
Note: If you have no idea how to create Cleeng Video On-Demand, don't worry just take a quick look here. Check out this tutorial.
Now you are ready to go! Happy selling!
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team