- Broadcaster Name - Company or Brand name that you entered during sign-up. You can edit this in your dashboard under “Broadcaster Profile”.
- Period - Period of the offer that the viewer bought, like “monthly” for example.
- Expiration Date - The next billing date, or the date that the access expires for that given viewer.
- My Account URL - Link to the place where the viewer can manage their account. Either on cleeng.com/my-account, or on your own domain when you use the “myAccount”-widget.
- Initial SVOD transaction receipt: Viewer has signed-up on your website for a specific SVOD offer.
- When a viewer stops their subscription: Viewer decides to stop their subscription in the ’my account’ widget.
- When viewer re-activates their subscription: Viewer decides to continue their subscription once again through the ‘my account' widget.
- When a credit card expires the following month.
- When payment authorization has failed: Cleeng automatically tries multiple times to trigger the actual payment. This message is only sent once after the second failed trial.
- When access has expired: This can be due to many different reasons. (see following reasons below)
1. Due to failing payment - even after multiple automatic billing.
2. Due to Broadcaster that discontinued the subscription offer - basically when you decide to delete the offer.
3. Due to viewer who stopped the subscription
Please see the subscription email diagram below.