Cleeng Core provides an out-of-the-box advanced set of rules that notify your subscribers of a range of updates. Below, you will find an overview of the email templates in English that are triggered towards subscribers who purchase a recurring offer. You can the colour and branding of these notifications via "Broadcaster Profile' on your Broadcaster Dashboard under 'Settings'. All notification emails are translated, and will adapt to the language settings of your viewer. (See Supported Languages)
**Important Note: All dunning action optimizations and payment related emails are part of Cleeng Merchant.
You will find the following parameters in those templates:
- Broadcaster Name - Company or Brand name that you entered during sign-up. You can edit this in your dashboard under “Broadcaster Profile”.
- Period - Period of the offer that the viewer bought, like “monthly” for example.
- Expiration Date - The next billing date, or the date that the access expires for that given viewer.
- My Account URL - Link to the place where the viewer can manage their account. Either on your Cleeng account, or on your own domain when you use the Functions of Cleeng's embeddable My Account widget.
The following triggers are defined here
- Initial subscription transaction receipt: Viewer has signed-up on your website for a specific recurring offer.
- When a viewer stops their subscription: Viewer decides to stop their subscription in the ’my account’ widget.
- When the viewer re-activates their subscription: Viewer decides to continue their subscription once again through the ‘my account' widget.
- When a credit card expires the following month.
- When payment authorization has failed: Cleeng automatically tries multiple times to trigger the actual payment. This message is only sent after the first failed trial.
When access has expired
This can be due to many different reasons (see following reasons below):
- Due to failing payment - even after multiple automatic billing.
- Due to Broadcaster that discontinued the subscription offer - basically when you decide to delete the offer.
Note** Cleeng also has the capability of sending a welcome email for all those who have created a user account.
- Due to a viewer who stopped the subscription
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team