- This article describes the cancellation procedure of Live PPV events for Publishers using Cleeng Hi5 and Cleeng Merchant.
If your Live PPV event needs to be canceled prior to the start date or time, immediately notify the Cleeng Customer Success Team to ensure this matter is handled in a timely manner and to reduce the risk of chargebacks and negative viewer feedback.
Please follow the simple process below:
- Contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team ASAP.
- Provide complete information about cancelation:
- Full event title
- Date of the event
- Detailed explanation of the cancellation e.g.: canceled due to the weather, lack of sales has no longer made the event a viable endeavor…
- Post a comment on your website and/or social media pages advising of the cancellation and apologizing for any inconvenience caused.
- Never advertise a refund for an event publicly.
- Once Cleeng has confirmed the cancellation with the Broadcaster, we will process a mass refund and advise each viewer of their refund via email along with a description of the cancellation.
- Cleeng will confirm with the Broadcaster upon completion of the mass refund.
Please note that Broadcasters will still be charged an admin fee for the processing of refunds.
For any further questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with the Cleeng Customer Success Team.