In case a your Live event needs to be cancelled prior to the start date or time when using Cleeng Live, it is best to immediately notify the Cleeng Customer Success Team to ensure this matter is handled in a timely manner and to reduce the risk of chargebacks and negative viewer feedback.
Please follow the simple process below:
1. Cleeng Live event is cancelled by the Broadcaster prior to the start time.
2. Broadcaster needs to contact Cleeng ASAP via Customer Success Team as well as contacting the Support Manager and/or your Sales Representative directly.
Broadcaster also needs to advise of the cancellation with:
• Full event title
• Date of the event
• Detailed explanation of the cancellation e.g.: cancelled due to the weather, lack of sales has no longer made the event a viable endeavor…
3. Broadcaster should post a comment on their website and or social media pages advising of the cancellation and apologizing for any inconvenience caused.
4. **Broadcaster should never advertise a refund for an event publicly.
5. Once Cleeng has confirmed the cancellation with the Broadcaster, Cleeng will process a mass refund and advise each viewer of their refunded via email along with a description of the cancellation.
6. Cleeng will confirm with the Broadcaster upon completion of the mass refund.
*Please note Broadcasters will still be charged an admin fee for processing of refunds.
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team