How to Refund Customer Transactions
Sadly, not all viewers are content nor satisfied with the premium content they have purchased. This is why the Dashboard is a handy tool that allows you to manage your viewer requests at your fingertips.
How to refund your Customer Transactions when using Merchant
If your viewer requests a refund directly to you, you can cancel their purchase directly from your dashboard.
1. Refunding from the 'Accounts' section.
• Under the Customer Relationship tab, click on Accounts.
• Manually input or search the viewer's email address for the particular transaction you wish to refund
• Click on the email address and you will be directed to Customer details page
At the rightmost corner, click on the cancellation icon (as shown on the screenshot below)
• You will be presented with a cancellation and refund option. Simply click on the 'Cancel transaction and refund' button.
• When you have done this the viewer will automatically receive an email advising the cancellation has been made
•The refund will appear in the viewers account within 3-5 business days
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team