How to refund a customer
Sadly, not all viewers are content or satisfied with the premium content they have purchased. As part of Cleeng Core we have added a handy tool that allows you to manage your viewer requests. If your viewer requests to cancel and receive a refund for their purchase you can action this directly from your dashboard. Here's how:
1. Refunding from the 'Accounts' section.
- Under the Customer Relationship tab, click on Customer Accounts.
- Manually input or search the viewer's email address for the particular transaction you wish to refund
- Click on the email address and you will be directed to the Customer details page
- At the rightmost corner, click on the cancellation icon (as shown on the screenshot below)
- You will be presented with a cancellation and refund option. Simply click on the 'Cancel transaction and refund' button
- When you have done this, the viewer will automatically receive an email advising the cancellation has been made
- The refund will appear in the viewers account within 3-5 business days
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team