What is Sandbox?
Sandbox is a testing environment made for potential and existing broadcasters to know the main functionality of the Cleeng production. All the emails from the Sandbox environment are marked as a demo.
The main benefit of the Sandbox is that the broadcasters may use this before going live with Cleeng - to reduce the amount of questions about the platform's features as well as to test implementations and functions.
- Functions in sandbox.cleeng.com and cleeng.com are the same
- Users database in Sandbox is not the same as in production and vice-versa
- Users can access all functions for free
Why use Sandbox?
Sandbox usage is a good practice to test new things instead of the production so that when anything goes wrong, no clients would be affected.
How to use Sandbox?
- Registration is the same as in production. Broadcasters may create a Sandbox account here:
- Payments are fake
- Tutorials and the Testcard is available here: https://developers.cleeng.com/Tutorials/03_Cleeng_Sandbox
- Enterprise accounts for Sandbox are for free