Payment gateways Cleeng integrate with as part of Core
Cleeng has a number of certified payment gateway integrations with leading payment processors around the globe to ensure your subscribers and viewers can purchase their premium content seamlessly. These gateway integrations provide transactional and recurring billing connectors which are currently operational and fully compliant for broadcasters.
Certified Payment Gateways:
In App Extensions
Using these payment gateways customers can pay using many different cards including:
- Maestro UK
Cleeng is also integrating with localised gateways including:
Others can be enabled on request, simply reach out to our friendly customer success team for more details.
Certified PSP (Payment Service Provider)
These are the most important payment gateways that can be integrated independently. You can find an API policy to help you set up your queries here.
- Adyen - A payment processing company specializing in international payments. It supports different payment methods. Cleeng also uses for Adyen as our PSP for clients using Cleeng Merchant.
- Paypal - Is commonly used by both clients and viewers. It is an alternative way to pay and get paid online and via an online device.
- Ingenico - A premier payment services provider with vast experience in international payment processing and an extensive worldwide banking network.
- Moneris - A gateway being used for our Canadian clients
Allow viewers to purchase access to your video content directly from inside your native applications. It ensures a seamless checkout experience and allows your viewers to use their preferred payment method without being redirected to the web.
- Integrated with the main app stores (iOS, tvOS, Google Play, Amazon Fire, Roku)
- One-time billing (transactions), recurring billing (subscriptions)
To find out more about each in-app methods using our API, see these documentations:
Learn more about in-app here.
- For any further questions, please contact the Cleeng Customer Success Team