Payment gateways Cleeng integrates with as part of Core
Cleeng has certified payment gateway integrations with leading payment processors around the globe to ensure your customers can purchase their premium content seamlessly. These gateway integrations provide transactional and recurring billing connectors which are currently operational and fully compliant for broadcasters.
Certified Payment Gateways that Cleeng uses as Payment Service Providers (PSPs) for clients using Cleeng Merchant:
- Adyen - payment processing company specializing in international payments. It supports different payment methods. See more in the Integrations: Adyen section.
- Paypal - commonly used by both clients and viewers. It is an alternative way to pay and get paid online and via an online device. See more in the Integrations: PayPal section.
These are the most important payment gateways that can be integrated independently:
- Moneris - see more in the Integrations: Moneris section
- PrimeiroPay - see more in the Integrations: PrimeiroPay section
- Bambora - see more in the Integrations: Bambora section
If you are not into Cleeng Merchant, you can use the Cleeng Payment API that has been built to integrate with all kinds of payment gateways using the designated connectors. Read more about assembling a payment connector on the Developers Portal.
Using these payment gateways, customers can pay using many different payment methods:
- Cards: Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, Maestro
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Allow viewers to purchase access to your video content directly from inside your native applications. It ensures a seamless checkout experience and allows your viewers to use their preferred payment method without being redirected to the web.
- Integrated with the main app stores (iOS, tvOS, Google Play, Amazon Fire, Roku)
- One-time billing (transactions), recurring billing (subscriptions)
To find out more about each in-app method using our API, see the documentation:
Learn more about in-apps here: Instant App Entitlements.
See the Integrations section to find out more about Cleeng integrations.