Stripe is a payment service provider based out of Dublin and San Francisco. Stripe is a leading payment provider in 40+ countries, accepting all major debit and credit cards from customers in more than 130+ countries.
Cleeng and Stripe
Cleeng provides the right ecosystem to connect with the Stripe payment gateway. This is possible through the Cleeng Core payment API. Through the payment API, the broadcaster can connect with Stripe payment gateway and perform the following actions:
- Payment initiating process for a new subscription,
- Recurring billing actions for an existing subscription,
- Setting and managing the dunning actions for the recurring subscription,
- Canceling the existing subscription and
- Updating the existing payment details
Through the existing Stripe connector available within Cleeng, the time to launch the new integration with Stripe can be greatly reduced.
You can add a payment connector to integrate the selected payment gateway with Cleeng.
Read more about a connector in our Reference Materials.
For guidance, please refer to our tutorial: Adding a Payment Connector.