Moneris is a Canadian-based payment services provider jointly ventured between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. Moneris processes more than 3 billion credit and debit card transactions a year, for over 350,000 merchant locations across North America. Moneris accepts all major credit cards and debit cards in both Canadian and US dollars.
Cleeng and Moneris
Cleeng provides the right ecosystem to connect with the Moneris payment gateway. This is possible through the Cleeng Core payment API. Through the payment API, the broadcaster can connect with Moneris payment gateway and perform the following actions:
- Payment initiating process for a new subscription,
- Recurring billing actions for an existing subscription,
- Setting and managing the dunning actions for the existing subscription,
- Canceling the existing subscription and
- Updating the existing payment details
Through the existing Moneris connector available within Cleeng, the time to launch the new integration with Moneris can be greatly reduced.
You can add a payment connector to integrate the selected payment gateway with Cleeng.
Read more about a connector in our Reference Materials.
For guidance, please refer to our tutorial: Adding a Payment Connector.