RazorPay is the leading payment service provider from India founded in 2014. RazorPay supports almost all payment modes in India which include Credit & Debit cards, UPI, Netbanking, Wallets, EMI & PayLater. Recently RazorPay has extended support for International payments as well.
Cleeng and RazorPay
Cleeng provides the right ecosystem to connect with the RazorPay payment gateway. This is possible through the Cleeng payment API which supports the integration of your own payment processing method (such as RazorPay) when connecting to the Cleeng platform.
Cleeng worked with one of the broadcasters to integrate their service with RazorPay. Now they use RazorPay with Cleeng to perform the following operations:
- Payment initiating process for a new subscription,
- Recurring billing actions for an existing subscription,
- Setting and managing the dunning actions for the existing subscription,
- Canceling the existing subscription and
- Updating the existing payment details
You can add a payment connector to integrate the selected payment gateway with Cleeng. Thanks to our payment API, the time to launch the new integration with RazorPay is greatly reduced.
Read more about a connector in our Reference Materials.
For guidance, please refer to our tutorial: Adding a Payment Connector.