Segment is an out-of-the-box integration for ChurnIQ. You can connect to Segment with ChurnIQ's segment action feature.
Here are some ways for your OTT service to use ChurnIQ with Segment:
- Enrich customer segments with data from other sources
- Send emails or show ads to customers within minutes of taking an action
- Experiment and optimize your campaigns with Segment's marketing appstore
Setting up your ChurnIQ-to-Braze connection requires the following steps:
- Add your Segment Write key to ChurnIQ
- Select the attributes or segments you want to send to Segment
- Create your segment delivery schedule
To add your Segment write key to your ChurnIQ account, contact the Cleeng business support team. These will be added to your profile, and you will not have to enter them at any other point when setting up your automations.
The second step is to ensure that the customer email and customer ID attributes in your ChurnIQ segment builder have had Segment tags added to them. You should talk to Cleeng support to confirm this before proceeding. Configuring this in the Cleeng platform will look something like this.
Below is an example of a call ChurnIQ could send to Segment.
You can choose to create any user group you wish in ChurnIQ using behavioral, subscription, or payment attributes. To confirm that Segment is receiving customer attributes as you expect, you can use Segment's source debugger.