Google Sheets allows you to build your own reports, visualizations, and data collaborations using data exported from Cleeng. It is a zero code, out-of-the-box integration for Cleeng customers. The Google Sheets integration allows you to automate your own fully custom spreadsheets and seamlessly connect with other applications.
Cleeng and Google Sheets
Here are a few popular use cases for combining Cleeng and Google Sheets:
- Automatically populate sheets and models in Google Sheets
- Create custom analyses using filtered data exports
- Use Google Sheets as a input for your marketing platform
The integration is ready to use on the Cleeng broadcaster dashboard. Simply take the following steps:
- Verify your Google account in ChurnIQ
- Specify the file or folder where data should be sent
- Choose whether to overwrite old sheets or create new ones
Learn more about setting up Cleeng / Google Sheets automations here.