Azure Storage is a highly available, scalable, durable, and secure storage for a variety of data objects in the cloud. It is a zero code, out-of-the-box integration for ChurnIQ customers.
Cleeng and Azure Storage
Here are a few popular use cases for combining Cleeng and Azure Storage
- Send data directly from ChurnIQ to an Azure container
- Filter or segment customer groups for independent storage
The integration is ready to use on the Cleeng broadcaster dashboard. Simply take the following steps:
- In your Azure Portal, generate and copy an Azure Storage Access Key
- Add your storage account name and access key to ChurnIQ (contact support)
- Send or schedule your data sets
Learn more about exporting data to other destinations here.