Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service with excellent scalability, data availability, security, and performance. It is a zero code, out-of-the-box integration for Cleeng customers.
Cleeng and Amazon S3
Here are some of the key use cases for combining Cleeng and Amazon S3:
- Send data directly from Cleeng to an S3 bucket
- Filter or segment customer groups for independent storage
Your Cleeng / S3 connection is ready to use inside the broadcaster dashboard. To send or schedule data deliveries, take the following steps:
- Add your bucket name and path (if needed)
- Add your access and secret keys
- Set your delivery schedule
Learn more about sharing Cleeng data with other tools here.