When you decide to switch to Cleeng from another platform, one of the very important points that need to be handled is undoubtedly data migration.
We have developed a strong process to migrate your data from your existing tools to Cleeng. We offer this service if you have at least 5000 active subscribers. Please find below the highlights of this process.
What data can/cannot be migrated to Cleeng
The following data can be imported to Cleeng:
- Active subscribers and entitlements
- Active payment details
- In-App Store Receipts
Optionally we also allow for:
- Active coupon or voucher campaigns (not redeemed yet)
- Historical transactions/payment data
To be explicit, Cleeng does not import, among other data objects, the following:
- Historical subscriber lifecycle data
- Redeemed coupons
- Aggregated analytical financial numbers, like historical MRR, CLTV, etc.
Migration Process Overview
The user migration process consists of several steps:
- Initial data preparation on the Client's side
- Data verification on Cleeng's side
- Data migration and verification in the Sandbox environment
- Data migration and verification in the Production environment
- New service cutover and optional password recovery
- Post-migration analysis of migrated data
Each of these steps needs to be prepared and reviewed for the specific migration case, so the process can be adjusted to meet the specific migration requirements. For details, please contact your dedicated account manager.