In order to provide the best-in-class service, at Cleeng we take utmost care to meet international standards for data privacy and security. Cleeng is compliant with the following regulations:
- CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more about Cleeng and the CCPA, see this article.
- GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation for the European Union residents. To find out more about Cleeng and the GDPR, see this article.
- PSD2 - Payment Services Directive 2. To find out more about Cleeng and PSD2, please refer to this article.
- PCI DSS - Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. It is a set of rules that aim to ensure that companies safely handle cardholder data (i.e., credit card information).
All merchants who process credit card information must be PCI compliant. For payment gateways when a broadcaster is their own merchant of record, the broadcaster is responsible for their own PCI compliance.
Cleeng is PCI-compliant through Adyen and PayPal for Cleeng Merchant clients.
To find out more, please refer to Adyen’s PCI DSS compliance guide.
- SOC2 - Service Organization Control. Cleeng is SOC2 Type 2 certified. For more information, please see SOC 2 Type 2 Certification Confirms Cleeng’s Commitment to Data Security.