Step 1: Integrate with the app store of your choice
To be able to connect your IAP offers with Cleeng, you need to integrate Cleeng with the app store first. Here you can find Cleeng's integration tutorials for the different app stores:
Step 2: Provide app store product IDs
It is crucial that the Cleeng system recognizes an external (in-app) version of your offer and maps it to the respective offer in Cleeng. You can add your App store product ID in the offer setup in order to map the external offer properly in the Cleeng system.
To add an app store product ID:
- Go to the Dashboard > Offers & Coupons
- Click the Create an offer button
- Choose the type of offer you want to create
- In Step 2 of the offer creation process – Offer Information – navigate to advanced options.
- In the Select store dropdown under App store product IDs, choose your store and provide:
- Once you finish the offer setup, you won’t be able to edit the offer ID.
- In the case of native apps offer settings are configured and controlled by native apps’ ecosystems. Cleeng listens to the notifications and mirrors the changes.
- App store product IDs are used to mirror in-app subscription upgrades and downgrades in Cleeng. Mirroring subscription upgrades and downgrades works with Android, Apple, and Roku, but is not supported for Amazon. When a notification about a status change comes from a native application, it's thanks to the app store product ID that we can identify what Cleeng offer it is.
How to create offer localizations for In-App offers?
For one offer in Cleeng, you can add one App store product ID per platform.
Example: If you have a few different offer localizations with different product IDs in Roku, you’d need to add them as separate offers in Cleeng (not as multiple offer localizations of one offer), providing one Roku’s product ID per each offer in Cleeng.