We are happy to announce that our brand-new transactional emails are available.
With this feature enabled your customers will be getting new transactional emails when they register, subscribe to your service, or perform other actions like requesting a password reset.
- 10 main email templates with variables for ease of management and maintenance
- New options in the Cleeng Dashboard allowing you to turn the email templates on/off
- Possibility to have customizable transactional email templates via Mailchimp API
- Possibility to have full control over content design and editing.
Thanks to the improvements we offer two levels of customization:
Basic: 1st level of customization (no action needed) with Cleeng standard email solution. This includes:
- Branding customization of your logo and main color
- Ability to choose default templates directly from the dashboard
- No maintenance effort on your side
- Advanced: 2nd level of customization with Cleeng-Mailchimp integration. If extensive customization is what you require, you are welcome to switch to the Advanced level using your own Mailchimp account. It can give you full control over the visual and content aspects of emails.
If you have been using Cleeng standard emails, by default your account will be switched to the updated email solution on a basic level till the end of September. There is no action required on your side.
For the setup guide, see How to set up transactional emails?
To find out more about new email templates, visit What emails are sent to my customers?
Customer History Dashboard [Beta]
We've added the Customer History Dashboard to your toolkit, offering deeper insights into your customer management process. The dashboard offers a comprehensive overview of each customer's engagement with your service in one centralized location:
- Transactions, including Lifetime Transaction Value
- Subscription history
- Coupons used
- Marketing consent
- Customer support history
- And more – explore all the data points presented in the dashboard.
Please note that the Customer History Dashboard has been introduced as a Beta feature, meaning it's ready for real-world use while we gather user feedback to enhance its functionality and address any minor issues.
To open the Customer History Dashboard, go to Customer > Customer Accounts > select the customer whose history you'd like to explore > click under 'Customer History'.
Improvements to the Seasonal Subscriptions
We have already received great feedback on the recently launched Seasonal Subscriptions. These are the key updates we have introduced so far:
- Single-use 100% coupons (& VIP checkout): Single-use 100% coupons are now available for seasonal subscriptions. Read more about setting up coupon campaigns.
- Enhanced error messaging: Error messages in the offer and seasonal schedule setup have been improved. It is not more clear when changing the start date of a promotional price offer is not allowed, for example, or when an offer deactivation may terminate active subscriptions.
Improved promotional prices visibility:
- The promotional prices table now includes the currency code.
- Fixed visibility and edit options for localized prices in offer setup mode.
- Promotional prices are now sorted by date by default.
- More flexible season date editing: You can now edit the "Season End Date" even if the "Season Start Date" has already passed. Please note that it is not possible to alter past dates, so the “Season Start Date” cannot be changed once elapsed.
Earnings Page Update
The Earnings page in the Broadcaster Dashboard has been updated: History section has been removed and replaced with Payout section.
The Payout section includes your payout invoices available to download. Read more about payouts.
- subscriptionStopped webhook has been improved and now it also returns offerId.
Click here to subscribe to our release notes emails and we will send them over to your inbox.