Access payout invoices
Payout invoices are available for download around the 5th working day of each month in your Cleeng Dashboard > Admin > Earnings.
Invoices are generated by a self-billing mechanism i.e. Cleeng Merchant generates an invoice on behalf of the seller (the broadcaster (3) and Cleeng (7)) as the Merchant of Record and pays the broadcaster based on the services rendered. Learn more about Broadcaster Payout.
How do I read my invoice?
Going from top to bottom of the payout invoice, you can find a deeper understanding of all the line items in the breakdown below. Please note that the presented invoice has strictly been created for demonstrative purposes, but it reflects an authentic invoice that you, as a broadcaster, will see within your dashboard.
According to the numbers presented below, the invoice consists of:
- Payout #: The individual number of the payout invoice registered in Cleeng's system.
- Date: The date the invoice was generated in Cleeng’s system.
- Name: Broadcaster account name.
- Address: The official address of the broadcaster's company.
- VAT No: Applicable only for EU and VAT-registered broadcasters.
- Long text: Activity date range which states the period for which the invoice was generated.
- Merchant of Records: Cleeng B.V. details set as the Merchant of Record.
- Gross Revenue: Quantity & value of total paid transactions over the period (without tax) for different products/services (specified below). See more details about taxation.
- Canceled Revenue: Quantity & value of canceled transactions.
- Total Revenue Net: This shows the difference between Gross Revenue and Canceled Revenue. This revenue is before Cleeng’s applicable fees.
- Total Billing Fees: The sum of fees collected by Cleeng for different products (specified below), as agreed in your contract. Read more about pricing.
- Cleeng Core/ChurnIQ/Hi5 fee: Usage fees for Cleeng Core, ChurnIQ, and/or Hi5 based on Managed Users (Quantity).
- Cleeng Merchant fee: Usage fees for Cleeng Merchant based on number of transactions (Quantity).
- Total Retained Fees: Sum of chargeback and cancellation fees.
- Chargeback fees: Cleeng collects €/$ 8 for each chargeback once occurred. See more details in section 5. of the Merchant Schedule.
- Cancellations fees: Cleeng collects €/$ 1 for each refund once occurred. See more details in section 5. of the Merchant Schedule.
- Subtotal Earnings: Earnings after deduction of all Cleeng billing and retained fees.
- Total Other Fees: The sum of other fees that will be deducted from the total payout amount. The other fees are specified below.
- Other fees: Additional costs if such were discussed with the Broadcaster directly.
- Currency Exchange fee: For broadcasters whose custom currency is different than EUR, GBP, and USD, Cleeng collects 2.5% from the Subtotal Earnings to cover currency exchange fluctuations as per the Merchant Schedule.
- Early Payout fee: Additional fee collected by Cleeng for an early payout.
- Account Closure fee: Additional fee collected by Cleeng for closing the account.
- Total Earnings: Indicates how much was earned, excluding Billing, Retained, and Other fees.
- Current Service Deposit: Amount of money kept by Cleeng for the recent period. It’s calculated as 5% of Total Earnings. Money will be released with the next payout.
- Return of Previous Service Deposit: Amount of money kept by Cleeng for the previous period that is now returned to the broadcaster.
- Settlement Adjustment: Additional costs/refunds if such were discussed with the Broadcaster directly.
- Subtotal: For Broadcasters for which sales tax/VAT is not applied, this value becomes the final amount a broadcaster can expect to receive in their bank account
- Sales Tax/VAT: The amount of tax calculated according to the sales tax/VAT rate if applicable.
- Total Payout: Expected wire amount a broadcaster can expect to receive in their bank account. Wires are being processed each 15th of the month. Please make sure to deliver accurate bank details before that date.
- Currency: Currency of the payout. It’s based on the default currency of the broadcaster account.