Cleeng provides a detailed breakdown of every customer transaction. The easiest place to look up a customer transaction and its details is the Customer Transactions dashboard.
It provides you with a close to real-time overview of your customers' transactions which you can filter by customer email, date and time, transaction value, offer ID, and more.
How to find customer transactions?
- In ChurnIQ, click Customer > Customer Transactions.
- The dashboard shows all customer transactions.
- Use filters located at the top of the dashboard to access the transaction(s) you’re looking for. For example, type in the email address of the customer whose transactions you want to look up (use the Customer email filter). Read about all the filtering options in the Customer Transactions dashboard.
- Voilà! The transaction list will show you all customer transactions matching your filtering criteria.
Alternative methods to find customer transactions
Option 1 - Customer Accounts
- In ChurnIQ, click Customer > Customer Accounts
• On this page you can search using the Transaction ID (if you already have it) or by the customer's email address, name, or date of birth.
- Having located the customer, click to navigate to customer details. Then in the Transactions panel, click 'see all details'.
- Now you will see a comprehensive breakdown of the transaction. You can do this for each of your customer's transactions on your platform.
Option 2 - Transactions Export
- Go to Admin & Tools, and then to Data Export. Here you will find your exportable transaction data.
- Here you can search by many details, including the customer's email address (including partial email, transaction ID, and many more).
- You can also export or download these transactions in bulk, or export all transactions for a single customer if you require them.