Cleeng is a Subscriber Retention Management platform that allows you to:
Quickly create a D2C (direct to consumer) video platform:
- Monetize your content by creating customized offers for your clients: subscriptions, live pay-per-view, video on demand, and passes.
- Automatically handle payment, billing, and taxes.
Manage your subscribers and their whole journey across devices:
- Handle identity and access management of your customers.
- Manage product entitlement and subscriber billing.
- Enable your subscribers to control their plan, payment methods, and other account details.
- Get access to advanced analytic functionalities.
- Provide exceptional customer care.
Activate and retain your subscribers:
- Monitor financial performance and the subscriber journey.
- Analyze large data sets, contextualize each step of the customer journey, and convert insights into actions.
- Automate relevant actions and quantify the outcomes.
- Run promotions and pricing tests.
Cleeng is an easily scalable, cloud-based SaaS platform composed of 4 products that can be used separately or combined:
- Core: Subscriber Management System (SMS) designed for media
- ChurnIQ: Subscriber Data Platform (SDP) with smart and predictive churn analytics
- Merchant: payment and checkout management
- Hi5: cloud-based, AI-enhanced customer care staffing
They can be integrated with any tool in your ecosystem, such as a content delivery network (CDN), video search engine, content management system (CMS), different payment gateways, app stores, etc. through the APIs and a wide range of integrations.
Cleeng is currently used by 300+ broadcasters, including Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Optus Sport, and more. It was specifically designed with the media and entertainment industry in mind. We are keeping a record of 99.9% platform availability (check the status of all our services) while processing 40M+ transactions per day and hosting 20M+ user accounts.
Cleeng enables frictionless scalability while reducing your operational costs. Our simple and transparent pricing model reflects that — you pay for the Cleeng products of your choice, based on the number of managed users, and transaction fees in the case of the Merchant product.
Please see our eBooks to find out more: