Changes to Payout Invoices
Starting from August 2023, we are rolling out an improved version of our payout invoices. These updated invoices will provide you with a more insightful view of your earnings and fees and be available for download earlier.
Below are the key enhancements:
- Early availability: Starting this month, you can expect your payout invoices to be available earlier, around the 5th working day of each month. This change will help you plan your finances more effectively.
- New categories: Some wording has been replaced to provide better insights into your earnings and fees:
- "Total Transactions" are now labeled as "Gross Revenue"
- "Total Earnings" are now labeled as "Subtotal Earnings"
- "Total Eligible Earnings" are now labeled as "Total Earnings"
- Grouping of Cleeng fees: To simplify the presentation of fees on the invoice, all Cleeng fees have been grouped into three categories:
- Billing Fees: Now the invoice shows the number of Managed Users (for Cleeng Core, ChurnIQ, and Hi5) and transactions (for Cleeng Merchant) for which the usage overage fees have been calculated, providing you with better visibility into this aspect.
- Retained Fees: These fees cover cancellations and chargebacks and are charged at a fixed price per occurrence.
- Other Fees: This category encompasses additional fees subtracted from your payout and now provides more specific descriptions based on the type of fee: Currency Exchange fee, Early Payout fee, Account Closure fee, and Other fees.
- VAT/Sales Tax information: VAT/Sales Tax will be added to all types of Cleeng fees if eligible for taxation in the respective country/state.
- Current Deposit calculation: The 5% current service deposit will now be calculated based on your Total Earnings, making it more relevant to your earnings.
This means that your August invoice will be available for download in a new format early next week!
Should you have any questions or need further clarification, please check how to read your invoice.
Cleeng Status Page Available in Dashboard
We are happy to announce that information about the status of the Cleeng platform is now also available in the Broadcaster Dashboard.
Now, you have all important information at your fingertips - you can see how our systems are doing and check the platform availability in real time without leaving the dashboard.
All you need to do is go to the menu and navigate to Admin & Tools -> Service Status.
Additionally, you can also subscribe to updates there via the Subscribe to updates button.
Customer Transactions Dashboard improvement
We have introduced a new column, Payment Type, in the Customer Transactions Dashboard.
This addition allows you to easily identify whether a payment is initial or recurring, providing valuable insights into revenue streams and customer behavior.
Offer Creation - Title Character Limit Increased
There are cases in which you need to add a longer title to your offer. We are with you on this and we have made some improvements to our offer creation process to cater for this need. Now, while you’re creating an offer in the dashboard, you can add a title which is up to 255 characters long.
- API endpoints
- Create subscription (API 3.1) - this endpoint can be used for creating externally-managed subscriptions.
- API endpoints
- Update subscription (API 3.1) - its response has been improved and unified.
The following JSON RPC endpoints are deprecated:
Click here to subscribe to our release notes emails and we will send them over to your inbox.