How to activate Cleeng Capture?
Capture is an amazing feature that comes as a standard feature with Cleeng's Core solution. It's a tool that focuses more on learning than it is about selling. It will help you understand your viewers through building customer profiles. So if you want to get to know your viewers more, then Capture is for you!
If you are using Cleeng's APIs please visit our developers portal for more information.
Steps to activate Cleeng Capture:
1) First, log in to your Broadcaster dashboard. Under the Admin & Tools tab, you will be able to find Capture. Here you can turn Cleeng Capture on.
*Please note that once you turn this function on, it will be activated across all of your content.
2) Second, you will be presented with a preview of your checkout flow. These will be the exact steps that your viewers will take when purchasing your content.
3) The third step is the most important. This is where you can choose what information you would like your viewers to provide. With the first four default fields, all you need to do is check the box on the left-hand side if you want it enabled. If you would like these fields to be mandatory check the box on the right-hand side.
Next, the marketing opt-in and terms and conditions are enabled by default. If you would like to add in your own company's T&C’s, please add your link in the box provided.
4) Fourth, is choosing your custom fields. This is where you can really gain a deeper understanding of your viewers with up to 4 questions.
For example, you could ask what hair color you like the most, or which sport you watch the most. Add in a series of answers which will appear in a drop-down menu. If you would like to make it mandatory, please check the 'required' box on the right-hand side.
See the preview below:
5) Last but not least click the Save button at the bottom of your page.
Where to find Cleeng Capture customer data?
Meanwhile, I’m sure you are asking yourself, where can I find the results from Cleeng Capture? You can find this information in ChurnIQ's customer segments section.
Click on Build a segment to find and create customer lists. The data you capture about each customer will be available in the custom questions & answers columns (up to 4). You can filter by their responses to send customers to different marketing campaigns.
Please note that the information which was captured will also populate in the receipt for the viewer.
For information on using Cleeng Capture for gathering GDPR consent please click here.