Distribution channel analytics allow you to identify the stores or methods that your customers are using to purchase your service.
Measurement: It is calculated as the number of payments per distribution channel.
Distribution channels include:
- Web: meaning the web browser, including all payment methods available in your web app (for a detailed breakdown of payment methods used by your viewers, refer to payment method usage)
- Native apps: Android, iOS, Roku, Amazon (for more information on these, see Native Apps and In-App Payments)
Distribution channel analytics is a powerful tool for:
- Understanding the devices used by your subscribers
- Building and tracking targeted campaigns
- Identifying high-value customer channels
- Segmenting your subscriber base.
Distribution channel analytics can be found on the Pay Dashboard in ChurnIQ.