Offering the payment methods your users trust and like simplifies checkout for your customers and increases conversion rates. Cleeng comes with both out-of-the-box payment integrations and Cleeng Payment API that enables you to integrate with all kinds of payment gateways on your own with reduced launching time.
- If you are using Merchant, all actual transactions are processed directly through the Cleeng server using SSL encryption; our solution is fully PCI DSS compliant ensuring safe and secure payments. We also use Adyen and PayPal as payment Service Providers (PSPs) to enable and process these methods and currencies.
If you are not using Cleeng's Merchant solution, you can use the Cleeng Payment API to integrate with all kinds of payment gateways building the designated connectors.
Viewer payment methods available in Cleeng:
- Cards with 3D Secure support (through Adyen)
- Apple Pay (through Adyen)
- Google Pay (through Adyen)
- Online banking via iDEAL (through Adyen)
- Online banking via Sofort (through Adyen)
- PayPal Express Checkout
- In-app payments
Integration with Adyen and PayPal for Merchant Clients is fast and straightforward. It can be implemented through MediaStore SDK components (recommended and easiest solutions) or MediaStore SDK API. For details, see Adyen and PayPal payment setup documentation.
Adding More Payment Methods
On top of that, you can use the Cleeng Payment API that has been built to integrate with all kinds of payment gateways and enable payment methods of your choice using the designated connectors.
Thanks to our payment API, the time to launch the new integration is greatly reduced.
Read more about adding a payment connector in our Reference Materials.
For guidance, refer to the tutorial: Adding a Payment Connector.