The Register dashboard allows you to track performance in the following areas:
- New account creation (via web or app)
- Accounts converting to an offer that grants a content entitlement (eg. a subscription)
- How long it takes accounts to convert to an offer
- Your conversion rate and how it is trending over time
This dashboard helps you to optimize your acquisition funnel and activities, from paid advertising to welcome emails.
This section of the dashboard provides a summary of new account creation, conversion of those accounts to an offer, and overall login activity for your entire user base.
New accounts created in the past 30 days - This is the number of unique accounts created by users through your web and mobile applications in the past 30 days.
Accounts created and converted in the past 30 days - This is the number of unique accounts that were both created and converted to an offer (any offer, free or paid; see the definition of a Converted Account) for the first time in the past 30 days.
Accounts with logins in the past 30 days - The number of accounts that have logins in the past 30 days. Note that your app's session logic will influence how often users are prompted to provide their login details.
The main chart shows you:
- The number of new accounts created on any day in your selected timeframe
- The number of these accounts have converted to an offer, either on that same day or later
- The number of new accounts that have not converted
- The conversion rate, day-by-day
The forecast section provides two predictions for your current week:
- Predicted new accounts this week - The number of new accounts that ChurnIQ predicts for your service this week. This prediction is based on your trends over the past 2 weeks.
Predicted revenue from new conversions this week - The revenue ChurnIQ predicts will be generated by accounts converting to an offer for the first time this week. The prediction is based on your trends from the past 2 weeks. Note that if an account converts to a free offer (eg. a free trial), then no revenue will be recorded for that conversion. Read more about Revenue from New Accounts.
The forecast section also shows how you are performing against these predictions:
For new account creation, you will see the Percentage created so far - the percentage of the prediction you have realized so far.
For revenue, you will see the Revenue captured from new conversions so far - the actual value you have captured from accounts converting to an offer for the first time this week.
Lastly, the forecast section suggests Key Segments to target - the key customer segments you could target to boost your performance. To target a segment, you can start by clicking on the relevant row. From there you can export any segment to your marketing tool.
Long term evolution
The last section of your Register dashboard shows how your account creation and conversion trends are changing in the long term. The information in this section includes:
- Historical account creation and conversion to offers - the number of accounts created monthly and their conversion rates
- Historical time to conversion - time to conversion for those accounts that did convert. Time to conversion takes the time difference between a customer's account activation and their first transaction (paid or free).
- Total number of accounts- growth in your overall user account base