New Offer Management
We have just released a new version of our Offer Management Center within the Cleeng dashboard that simplifies offer setup and management. We have prepared a short video that describes the most important changes.
Here is a short overview of the new offer setup and management:
1. New UI:
- Unified offer configuration in the broadcaster dashboard - all on the front end, no coding required.
- Simple 4-step offer creation wizard for all kinds of offers: subscriptions, passes, TVODs, and Live Pay-Per-View.
2. Ease of use with new features:
- Offer localizations - a key new feature! Now you can add offers for different countries and currencies in the dashboard, no configuration via API is required. See more in Creating offer localizations.
- Better In-apps integration thanks to product ID mappings. You can add in-app systems product IDs that correspond to the offer being created.
- Custom parameters - you can add them and store them within your offer setup to have as much flexibility as you need. See more in Adding custom parameters to your content offers.
3. Enhanced offer management:
- All offers are in one place in the dashboard, regardless of the type (subscription, pass, TVOD or Live Pay-Per-View).
- Offer localizations (offer versions adjusted to different countries and currencies) are grouped under an umbrella offer - to make it easier to introduce group changes (e.g. activation or deactivation).
- A handy Quick Offer Actions menu lets you find out about such data as revenue or transactions for a given offer. It also provides some quick actions, like editing or deactivating.
- Search offers by title or ID.
- Filter by status (active/deactivated) or offer types.
Dashboard: Center for Offer Creation and Management
ChurnIQ Prediction Dashboard
We are excited to announce that AI-powered customer intelligence is now a live Cleeng solution. We have prepared this video to give you a quick introduction to Cleeng’s churn prediction tool.
Our clients can now predict customer loyalty with a new machine learning engine that empowers them to:
- Identify which of their subscribers are at risk of churn - and automatically target them
- Identify why those customers are likely to churn - so that they can respond smartly
- Simplify their customer analysis by directly seeing which customers are loyal - and which are wavering
For more information, see How does the churn prediction model work?
Retain Dashboard Update
With the release of your churn prediction analytics, you will also notice that we’ve made changes to your Retain dashboard in ChurnIQ.
Here’s a quick summary:
- The Retain section is now a single dashboard
- The new dashboard now has a summary, recent activity, prediction, and long term evolution sections that show retention performance over time
- You can now see subscription renewals both due and completed for the current week
- You can also see all cancellations that will expire in the current week without customer retention actions
- The annual churn rate for your service can be viewed in long term evolution
- Cohort analysis is simplified as a single historical trendline that shows how many subscribers remain active after 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, etc.
- Key segments that you should target to improve your revenue retention are presented directly on this dashboard
With the arrival of the new offer setup and to keep offer data in consistency with the new model, the following JSON RPC “multicurrency“ API endpoints are deprecated as of 16 Feb 2022 and they will no longer be available as of 17 April 2022:
The following JSON RPC API endpoints are no longer supported for offers containing localizations (previous multicurrency offers). They are active for offers that don’t have any localized versions.
Bank transaction statement format change
We’ve made some updates to the format of bank transaction statements to make it easier for customers to recognize transactions with your service.
The information in the transaction description includes the broadcaster name and Cleeng name in the following format: Broadcaster.CLEENG. This makes it easier for your customer to quickly understand what purchase this item relates to.